Just saw this�

It�s been a year but I�ll try to remember. I stripped the magazine down (removed bottom, spring and follower) then inserted it into the gun to scribe a line for the cut. I just used a band saw and then carefully sanded it until there were no gaps when held against a straight edge. Next you need to make the cuts to the magazine cap and again make sure the surfaces are flat again. It is important to maintain the relationship or gap between the �shelf� on the back of the magazine cap and the tab that holds the magazine in the gun ie... keep the distance between the two the same so the magazine will stay locked and also not wobble when inserted. Next clip about 1 � coils off the spring and bend the clipped end into the previous shape. Last reassemble and apply good two-part epoxy to the magazine cap, line everything up, and clamp.

It really wasn�t too tough. Go slow and at least you have some pics to go by. I honestly wasn�t sure it was going to work until I had the end result in hand! It functions perfectly BTW.

The truth angers those whom it does not convince