to a Gun Club with a youth shooting club. I will donate 5000 rounds of Federal 711 Gold Metal Target 22 long rifle to a gun club that has a youth shooting event. Must be a NRA Gun Club, must also provide proof of a Gun Club organization on Gun Club letter head signed by the president and treasurer that the ammunition will be used by youths younger than the age of 18. Also include on the letter the number of youth ivolved. Copy of tax number or tax exempt number is needed as proof. Will deceide which gun club organization gets this ammunition. The gun club will be responsible for the shipping costs. Contact me at greg300wbyyahoo.com, DO NOT PM ME, dont want to be jammed up with PM's, if you PM me I will delete it, so email. If you emailed me leave a post on here as I always dont check my email and if I dont see it I will check my spam just incase it went there.

UPDATE

After thinking about this last nite, I will extend this offer out to boy scouts and 4H groups, these groups will need to still meet my demands of providing a letter and a tax number or a tax exempt number. This needs to be in place so I know its going to be used for a youth shooting club.

Last edited by gemby58; 03/18/13.