Originally Posted by krummarine
Let me save you some time, Rusky. I did advertise the rifle on several other boards; Basically the same ad; I had dropped the price from 850.00 to 700.00 shipped when you sent a PM offering an even lower price. Needing the funds, I accepted your offer. I will say that you also added to the offer in order to cover shipping insurance. I did not misrepresent this rifle. The bore condition was based on visual inspection, not a borescope. All other areas of wear were pointed out in the wording of the ad and/or the pics provided. More pics were available and I sent some to those requesting them. I took this rifle to a local gun show where 8-12 people examined it, to include a collector of Sako's with many for sale on his table and they all agreed that it was a nice example of AV series and my asking price was very reasonable. A couple commented that because it was a 30-06, they didn't think they could re-sell it very quickly as it is too common a caliber.

I think you're whining because you didn't get a 900.00 rifle for 650.00 like you thought you were and now that you know you can't turn around and flip it for a nice profit, you want your money back. I disagree. I have done numerous exchanges on this board, with no problems or issues. I see you are determined to drag my name down over this and I guess that's your perogitive but it won't change my original stance.

What a bullschit reply!! So for $650 you are going to let your name be dragged through the mud (and rightfully so)?? Just give the guy his money back & have him ship you back the rifle - end of story!!

You have pretty much ruined you reputation for $650 - that is [bleep]' lame!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 03/27/13.