Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
And there are those of us you couldn't GIVE one to............... grin grin

You know, if you shot one you might change your mind. I've got extra DL'S, give me your address and I'll GIVE YOU ONE. Oh dangit, I forgot, you DON'T WANT ONE!!!! laugh laugh laugh

You ARE correct. I do NOT want one. laugh laugh laugh I've OWNED one. BTDT!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a .308 DL many years ago. Actually, I traded a pre-64 model 94 for it + a hundred or so dollars. I just NEVER warmed up to a 94. Well sir I missed a couple deer with it because it wouldn't shoot worth a damn. I traded THAT for a model 11-87 Remington in mint condition in 28 ga. I still have the 11-87 and well, the DL STILL sits in the rack in the shop. Been there for over FIVE years now. Every time Loggah goes into the shop he remarks to me that's it is still there. And it's the ONLY unmolested 99 there and it STILL doesn't sell. The price is $649.00

This is the only picture I could dig up of it. I believe it's 7th from the left in front. As you can see, it's also in pretty nice shape. The post-mil F in .358 in the front row is also gone. Now the only post-mil I have is a CE and the 1895 anniversary.

[Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5