280ackelized ,

Thanks .
I'm a 280 AI shooter -love that cartridge.

Thanks JJ .

I haven't even taken my bow out and tried to look through it at night -I live in town artificial light everywhere .

DakotaDeer ,
As far as lights go google 'ultra fire lights' -CHEAP but work real well. They have a 1" green light and lots of scope and mount to barrel mounts etc. -i'm going to mount one of these on my stabilizer .
You'll probably figure out where people starting night hunting light product companies are getting their lights. Don't mean to shoot them out of any business but hey it's the information age.
Some of the lights Ultra fire calls 'torches' are unbelievable a friend has one of their high powered torches [flashlight] WOW does it make a Maglite look silly.
This is a Chinese outfit but the guy sent a letter with my order telling me if I had any problems at all notify him and he'd make it right.

Another nice cheap light -look up 'sunforce' 60 led -motion sensor -solar lights .
These will come on when a critter approaches and have adjustable sensitivity and light on duration time adjustments -$38.
All animals will become desensitized to the blue-ish light.
I sit back 150yds from a feed location and when the Motion light comes on I know I have a customer.
I used these to kill 3 coons last week w/my cz 22lr shooting cci quiet ammo sounds like a pellet gun -shooting from a treestand at 35yds -not 150yds.
I use two of the sunforce $38 lights at my hog lease -I call it that b/c hogs eaten everything except the bears coyotes and big gators.
Mike

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.