I test drove a 2012 F-250 Super Duty with the 6.2 Gasoline engine for a few days last year before I bought my 2012 F-250 SuperDuty 4wd Diesel King Ranch Crew Cab.
I did not really like it because the gas mileage really sucked & it did not even come close to the power of the 6.7 Ltr Diesel I ended up buying. I only test drove it because it was much cheaper than the Diesel model.

Of course, Diesel fuel is about .30 cents higher per gallon than gas here in TX, I feel that I'm making up for it in fuel economy. My new diesel gets 16mpg in town & 21mpg on the highway without pulling a trailer. I pull cotton trailers & stock trailers loaded with cows weighing well over 20,000 lbs per load, & the diesel pulls so easy that it the fuel economy barely drops when I'm pulling a trailer.
My new 6.7 Diesel feels like it has twice the power & torque of my old 7.3 Diesel & is much much quiter! I normally drive a new truck at least 7 or 8 years, & I really feel that the F-250 Super Duty Diesel was the best investment for my money. Especially if your going to be pulling heavy loads quite frequently. JMHO, though.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~