Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Vigilguy

Have you considered a custom fitted pack by Dan McHale?

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no,
We're not going there..at all, no....

Problem is, these last few days,

I've discovered I have a vagina, can't make decisions for nothing, I resemble my wife picking out new shoes...

Thought I wanted the T3, but 600 for a daypack is over the top,

After many P.M.s, (thanks guys) I was going toward the duplex with T2 bag, the downside was weight, almost 7 lbs,not so cool for a guy who really is looking for a daypack with possible 1-2 overnight capabilities. The Duplex frame alone with the grab-it has endless possibilities

Due to the weight of the Duplex T2, I started looking at the bikini with t3 bag, Bikini has good reviews, good venting for the back, lightweight, Win Win.. No bottom access on the T3, but what the hell, Like there really is a perfect pack out there.

High camp bag has no pockets, and I like pockets, if I need to start adding accessory pockets, then weight and money starts adding up...

[bleep] me, I resemble Jeff_0

Suit yourself! When I studied your original post, it sounded like you were looking for a day pack with overnight capabilities, with several custom features and add-ons. Just trying to help.

I am intrigued by the Kifaru frame set-up. Looks like a great idea for hunters who are packing meat out.

If I were a pack maker though, I would be awfully nervous about claiming load carrying abilities up to 200 lbs though for the general public. Kinda like saying that my sleeping bag is good down to -100 degree F, or my tent will stand up in Oklahoma tornados.

Last edited by Vigilguy; 06/02/13.