Mine is blue steel, maybe ten years old. I bought it from an old gentleman trying to trade it in on a 30-30 w/o success at a gun show. I made me, he, and the rifle seller happy by offering cash for the like NIB jewel.

I may have got lucky, but a little work with a hone solved the trigger problems.
Went out to visit Dad. He wanted to go to the farm. Took the Bearcat. A jackrabbit ran across in front of us and stopped just across a terrace far enough on the downside that only the head and ears were visible, at about 35 yards. I killed the engine, took dead aim, and shot. DRT. I started the truck and we continued.

Dad ( who was never one to lavish too much praise-it might give us a big head) had some comment that disparaged my shooting skills. He may have been partially correct, because that was my first shot with the little revolver. In the long run, it is accurate and shoots to point of aim at moderate distances. I like it! Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero