Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by 40O
Never had a problem with the guy with a tattoo on his arm, or the girl with a little butterfly somewhere. However, the new fashion is to have large and numerous tattoos to which I have a visceral negative reaction that I don�t understand. It is a blind, mindless reaction that comes from some primeval part of me that says the person is sub-human. I suspect this reaction is similar to the way bigots react to people of color, homophobes react to gays, ets.

You have a visceral reaction because someone with large and numerous tattoos is broadcasting a message. You don't like the message. That message can be any or all of the following:

- I have absolutely no respect for my body

- I hate my parents

- I hate society, probably because I've never fit in anywhere, and now I can fit in with other freaks in the same boat.

- I'm a non conformist, and I hate your world and your society. This is my way of giving all of the establishment the finger.

- I want to advertise that I'm I'm into to sex, drugs, and rock and roll, but not into responsibility. I call it "body art" because I don't want to dwell on reality that this is all self abuse and self mutilation.

- If my emotions start to run to the extreme, after tattoos, I will pierce everything. that will piss you off more and make you uncomfortable around me. I like when people are uncomfortable around me because it gives me a sense of power.

You missed ,I was drunk on my azz ,and got double dog dared!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience