Local Walmart usually gets .22 ammo in three times a week. Not much at a time but usually some. The same people are standing there snapping it up. You have to get there early and stand around if you want some. This Walmart is not open 24 hours a day but from six am until midnight. They put the ammo out a around seven thirty, so you have to be there first and wait an hour and a half to even find out if they have any. I went seven times before I got any. Three times they got a case of federal bulk which is ten boxes, and three people got three boxes (limit per person) and one person got one box. It was gone before it got my turn and all paid out of the same billfold. The next three times I was first in line and they got no .22 shells and the funny thing, those people were not there. I did go on the seventh time real early and stood around and they had some .22 shells. They were supposed to have 3 boxes of Remington bulk according to the invoice but there were only two on the ammo cart. I got both boxes. The ones getting the ammo were there and got nothing that day but somebody at Walmart is calling them I think so they know when to show up. I only got bullets because I got up early and waited a long time to be first in line. Being hard headed pays off some times. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.