Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
FOX is hitting that story hard.

And last week nobody was hitting the black on black crime harder than Bill O�Reilly.

Of course, those who didn�t watch; wouldn�t know what Bill O'Reilly said�

7/25/13
The Color of Hope
by Bill O'Reilly

My friend Charles Krauthammer, a thinking man's pundit, believes some problems cannot be solved. Charles points to the Palestinian-Israeli situation and to the collapse of the traditional black family in America. I disagree. It is possible to change black attitudes but it will take a dynamic person to lead the way.

The primary reason that Trayvon Martin is not alive today is that George Zimmerman feared him. Making his neighborhood watch rounds, Zimmerman saw a young man wearing clothing that unsettled him. Zimmerman profiled the teenager and from there things rapidly got out of control.

Back to this. People continually overlook the fact that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, beating the crap out of him. What happened to Zimmerman would cause any reasonable man to fear for his life, and be justified in defending his life.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.