That seems correct based on my specific rifle.

When I researched replacement CZ rings 3 years ago; it sticks in my mind that the Warne's were a little higher than the Talley's. The factory CZ rings are much too tall for my taste; but they fit well and give plenty of clearance. The American stock is shaped differently than the Bavarian stock on the FS; so ring height relative to cheek weld may be different.

In retrospect, I wished I'd bought Warne's as this set of Talley's has put serious ring marks on more than one scope and they don't fit all that well on my rifle - especially when compared to the factory rings and a NECG peep sight. (A 9.3X62 has stiff recoil so that may not be a problem for you with a 6.5X55.)

At present the Talley's with the Leupold scope works well - after doing some tinkering with the Talley rings.

"It is wise, though, to remember above all else: rifle, caliber, scope, and even bullets notwithstanding, the most important feature of successful big game hunting is to put that bullet in the correct place, the first time!" John Jobson