no disrespect intended but that's some ugly chit from my perspective.

I'd probably laugh at it as just a joke but due to the op's subject it just ain't that funny to me right now.

a good man is a good man, no matter what color package he comes in and deserves to be treated with the same respect and rights that we all desire.

and the same goes for bad men, no matter their color, they deserve to meet a horrible end.

not tryin to preach at you, just thought it worthy of mentioning.

I'm in the accuracy business, and when you paint with a broad brush you're apt to color stuff that was just fine the way it was.

sides, it makes more work ime.

have lived in downtown Chicago, partied hard there, lucky to be alive. Have even been known to get pulled over in Caprini Greens by a couple of plainclothes, wonderin what a carload of white boys was doin in that neighborhood.

the Ben Carson's, the Allen West's, the not famous guy that works to support his family, raise his kids and ain't takin nothin from nobody, we need those men as allies. And I for one, would want them as friends.

there's a big problem in the black communities, but that doesn't mean no problems exist in communities of other races.

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 08/22/13.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.