Originally Posted by Seafire
No question about it... Get a shooting chrony...

you'll get the added benefit of every one here complaining what an inaccurate chrony you own... but then when you compare it to someone who owns the spendier chronographs, you'll find the readings pretty much the same...

the only guys complaining about them are the ones that claim they had a bad one.. instead of getting it fixed, they bought a spendy one and called the cheaper one junk...

on the flip side, I have several buddies that money is no object in their lives, who have the top of the line Oehlers and PACTS...

and each one has bought a shooting chrony after seeing how quickly I can set one up, fire a few shots and be broken down and one the way home before they are ready to shoot setting up their Spendy ones...

I can purchase a PACT or Oehler, but I see no reason to when this Shooting Chrony has served me just fine for 15 + years, regardless of what others here say...

tested against the others plenty of times... there has never been an issue with any real world difference in readings over the others..

of course 50 guys will be along to tell you that I am dead wrong... but welcome to the internet...where everyone is an expert, from the comfort of their living room Lazy Boy...

Can we file this under "hurt feelers report"?

Did you and your secret squirrel "buddy" ever complete the "side by side"...... you guys and your 15 year old chrony are "right" and the experts are wrong....test?
It's been a month and it's just crickets on your BS thread........
Regards,
Your pal, wageslave

Sweet dreams......

Have Dog

Will Travel