You and I must think alike in that I too was looking for a 40X rimfire and a 37. I have four 40X centerfires but no rimfires. After Christmas, I am going on the hunt for a 40X .22 LR.

I have to confess that I made a real rookie mistake when I first took it out. This was my first Feckers scope so I go right into the parallax adjustment to get the scope in focus. The Feckers has glass on par with my Unertls but it just works a little different. I had some Eley Match I was shooting the first time out and it did okay, groups in the 0.3" - 0.5" range with little effort but nothing great and the groups are stringing a bit. So I go back out the next day and forgot the Eley and had some SK Standard Plus in the bag so I thought I would try that instead of walking back to the house. It shoots a 0.376" and a 0.369" with the SK in the first two groups which is pretty good and about the same as the Eley. I thought I would try to fine tune the scope focus to get it as clear as I can. As I am darting my head in and out of the scope, I just noticed the reticle moving around a little but I am not touching the rifle. I did not focus the reticle on the ocular lens before I set the parallax!! blush (Rookie!) Ok, set the focus and AGAIN set the parallax and bang, .186" with the next group and this time the group is round. Duh....... blush