I bought one to hold me over as a backup gun when I had to send another gun off for repair. I also thought that my wife may like it after I was through with it. The gun is a bit �clunky� in design. The slide sits way high above the hand, and the gun is top heavy. The rear of the slide is boxy, which can impede drawing from a jeans pocket. The sights do not line up naturally for me consistent with the other platforms I use. The sights are nice, though, and the gun is accurate. I like the trigger pull, which is more like a revolver than a striker fired gun. It is a �two finger� gun with the standard 6 round magazines, but it is a three finger gun with the 8 round extension magazines.

My other backup was returned quicker than I expected, and my wife didn�t like it. (I think the grip was too narrow for her and the checkering too sharp. I probably could have added some innertube and cut down on the bite, but there is no use trying after she declares that she does not like a gun.) Therefore, only about 200 rounds have been fired from it. I experienced only 1 malfunction with the gun, at just about 50 rounds. The malfunction was with a factory 124 grain Gold Dot, which surprised me. It has handled another few dozen Gold Dots and the rest being jacketed handloads with no problems.

I believe that the drawback to which TRH referred earlier is the lack of a slide stop lever. The gun locks open after the last shot but the slide must be pulled to the rear and released to get the gun to return to battery and chamber a round from the new magazine. This also could be a hindrance to clearing a double feed or stove pipe malfunction. As a pocket or backup gun, I did not view this �feature� as one that would stop me from carrying or using the gun.
The gun does not have a takedown lever, and a slotted pin has to be turned to take it down. Reassembly is done by prepositioning the pin and putting the slide back one. My comfort level was improving with this new way of doing things. The gun also has a hole in the side into which you can insert a small pin and deactivate the striker without having to pull the trigger. I would prefer to live without that feature.

In summary, the gun is OK but I have better platforms for my particular purposes. If it had come along five years ago, I may have Also, from reviewing forums, it appears that the early guns had some birthing pains, and there was a design change. So, anyone looking to acquire one should try to get a newer one.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln