I stand by my assessment. Well I suppose if the guy was happy that's all that matters. I've hunted whitetails in SK for 15 years in a row and know how to measure them up on the hoof and in the skinning shack. You're not going to shoot a Booner on the last day if you shoot a small one early on. I wish I had a dime for every deer that was "scored" by someone, only to find out it was 20 BC or so less when the tape went on the rack. Best learning experience was on my first hunt to Hudsons Bay area of SK when the guide looked at what I thought was a good buck on the ground and asked me "is this what you came here for"? My advice to serious guys going to SK for the first time is to study the BC measuring system for whitetails so you can rough measure him thru the scope before pulling the trigger. Fellows coming from US states are often overwhelmed by small SK bucks. But with all that said it's tough this year boys and with heavy snow up in NW SK now many outfitter guys will have you right off the road holding hands with other hunters. Second wk coming up.