Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Them Dem Rats are abandoning ship�

Charles Krauthammer is right:
�We have not just Obamacare unraveling, not just the Obama administration unraveling, not just the Democratic majority of the Senate [unraveling], but we could be looking at the collapse of American liberalism�

Kirsten Powers is a hardcore Clinton Democrat and �was� a big supporter of ObamaCare.

Kirsten Powers: White House Lying About Why My Premiums Doubled
Breitbart News: Breitbart TV
http://www.breitbart.com/breitbart-tv
11/13/13

"My blood pressure goes up every time they say that they're protecting us from substandard health insurance plans, because there is nothing to support what they're saying.

I have talked about how I am losing my health insurance... if I want to keep the same health insurance, it's going to cost twice as much.

There's nothing substandard about my plan.
All of the things they say that are not in my plan are in my plan, all of the things they have listed.
There's no explanation for the doubling of my premiums other than the fact that it's subsidizing other people."

They need to be honest about that, that that's the reason they don't want to change it.
It's because they're basically taking the people who are responsible enough to get health insurance in the individual market and asking them to subsidize other people.

So they're taking young healthy people and asking them to subsidize other people.
I don't think that's going to last, frankly.
I think they're trying to buy time until they think they're going to reach this next deadline.

And I don't think they're going to reach it, and when they don't reach it..."

That's what she gets for being a liberal and towing the party line. Shut up and enjoy your new health care Kirsten!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead