That was his choice of words, not mine. This is Mrs. Monashee writing at Monashees request. Murray lost a lengthy and hard fought battle with cancer, passing away yesterday. I am trying very hard to attach a couple photos without any luck. One was a photo I took on one of our moose hunts. He had every pattern and weight of camo but there he was, in jeans and runners. He filled most of his tags that way, go figure. The other photo was of his cherished hunting dog, Gunner, sitting in his lap. We lost him in April at the age of 15 years and 3 months. It didn't matter how much we spoiled him, that dog would pick up anything and lived to hunt, just like his Dad. Monashee made good friends on here, sometimes without even getting a chance to meet them in person...if only there was more time. Thanks to those that kept him company through his illness, there were many days that the only thing he was able to do was check in and see what was going on in the hunting world. There are no seasons or limits where he is, his only fear was running into everything he put in the freezer. Thanks folks and goodnight, Mrs. Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation