Hey guys, I recently bought a Kimber 84L chambered in 30-06 and I'm having trouble locating the correct scope bases for this gun. Cabela's did not carry them and the service rep at Midway USA knew as much about them as he dud building a spaceship. And of course, as upstanding of a company and Kimber seems to think they are, after spending $1,500 on a rifle, they send you home with a nice cardboard box complete with cheap cable lock.

Now that my rant is over, I'm wondering what model of base I'm looking for and where to find them. This will be a two-piece base. The ones I originally ordered from Midway USA were for 8400 series rifles or the 84m. In no description of ANY base have I found "made for use on 84L. The bases I received fit the screw hopes just fine, but when the rear base is placed on the gun it either hangs off the back of the gun and hits the bolt, or hangs over the chamber at the rear of where you would load your shells. Bought a Nikon Prostaff 2.5x10x50. I purchased a set of Leupold dovetail standard high rings, just looking for the bases so that I can get this thing up and running. Any help is greatly appreciated!