You know, these "ken" threads are kind of interesting in more ways than one. I probably have known Ken or of Ken by far longer than anyone else on the forum for various reasons. I read his posts on a variety of topics, and follow his search for understanding, which is what i think it is. In all the years i have known him, i would have never associated him with the type of person that wears his beliefs on his shirtsleeve so to speak.
This particular forum covers a wide variety of topics, that is what it is suppose to be, and food for thought. I think he can "pollute" as much as he wants. The simple answer is always the same, if not interested, don't read them.
I know of more than one example of his charity, and good will towards others, which i will not list due to not being willing to embarrass him. If his search for personal growth leads one into the actions he has taken, then it is a good thing. Maybe one can actually learn something. I call myself a small c catholic. I don't wear it on my shirt sleeve. And i am really not a very good roman catholic in the true sense. But to say i am not religious is also not right, I tend to be very religious in my own way. And having been in the advice business for many years, it comes through in the conversations, without seeming to be so. I have a client that reads the bible cover to cover about four times a year. Very simple, very wonderful human being. I think i am going to have to call him today, he is 92 years old. I wish i was more like him. One of the greater things in my life is when a number of years ago he told me that he prayed for me and my wife daily, because he knew of what i had to deal with. I couldn't ask for more than that. I would include having the respect or tolerance of Howell in the same category.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO