Traffic Cops get worse and more intrusive yet:

GOP congressman demands answers on potentially unconstitutional federal study that collects motorists� bodily fluids

The survey is supposed to be voluntary, but the tests are being conducted by police officers in uniform, causing some motorists to complain that they do not feel they have any choice in the matter. Moreover, the Associated Press reported, the surveyors use something called a �passive alcohol sensor� that tests drivers� breath for alcohol content before they formally consent to the survey.

In November, the NBC affiliate in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas reported that motorists felt they had been railroaded into taking the tests.

�I gestured to the guy in front that I just wanted to go straight, but he wouldn�t let me and forced me into a parking spot,� Kim Cope told NBCDFW in November 2013, who said she �finally did the Breathalyzer test just because I thought that would be the easiest way to leave.�

�As the motorist came to a safe stop in the bay,� and before the drivers had consented to participate or been told what they were being asked to participate in, �the data collector recorded basic demographics based on observation (e.g., the number of passengers, use of a safety belt by the driver, and the gender and ethnicity of the driver)� � so that we would have descriptive information of potential subjects who refused.�

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/12/g...s-motorists-bodily-fluids/#ixzz2voJ40HFx