Update. I have been using this holster for more than a couple of months. It is comfortable and conceals the gun well. No problem with the magnets. In fact, I like that setup and will want those on future holsters. They are said to be interchangeable with the VMII, and I may move them over.

I was concerned that the lack of a reinforced top could be an issue. This has been an issue for me. It does take some force to get the gun back in the holster if the gun has been out for more than a couple of minutes. It may work OK for a person with a CCW or off duty LE who is not going to have the gun out for more than a very short time, or for someone using a gun with a thumb safety or external hammer, but I do not like having to use force to insert a Glock into a holster. Maybe I have been spoiled by the rigidity of the kydex in the Crossbreed Supertuck.

Had I known what I know about the holster now, I may not have purchased it, at least for a Glock. I think that I would prefer a wider holster with some reinforcement at the mouth like the VMII or, perish the thought, a hybrid with kydex at least at the mouth.

YMMV

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln