Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by 54Woody
So if Hitler accepted the gift then the true Christian would accept Hitler as his brother in Christ and happily spend eternity with him? This is concept I cannot accept. I guess I need to learn true forgiveness. There is evil in this world that needs to spend eternity in Hell without the chance of a get out of jail free card.

Here you go....

Revelation 20:10...

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The real source of the evil you are talking about has no chance, and once they are in "jail" they won't be getting out.

Remember....Ephesians 6:12..."For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." This was written by the Apostle Paul during a time when he and the early Christians were suffering under the Romans as the Jews did under Hitler.

Exactly, Jesus forgave the Romans while they nailed him to the cross. As long as were alive we can except Christ and be forgiven. Even people who have done countless evil things.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.