I'm not sure why binocular manufacturers don't include a couple eyecup options with their high-end models.

Stole this idea from JGRaider.

I think he used something similar for ER issues. My problem was more of a 'fit' issue.

Ordered some SLC's from Cameraland last week and have been fooling around with them for a few days now. Great glass, very bright and clear but it took a little effort to hold them just right in order to keep a perfect view.

Ordered a set of the Swaro winged eyecups and tried those yesterday but I still wasn't 100% satisfied.

I've come to the conclusion that I have odd facial structure so rather than return the bino's I went down to the local hardware store and found a set of these.

[Linked Image]

Great glass went to absolutely perfect glass.

The bino's are now like an extension of my face and it is easily 2 or 3x easier to look through them. Zero effort to keep them still as they rest right on the bridge of my nose. Zero blackouts. Total appreciation of the 3-D like view.

The whole idea of spending money on nice bino's was to slow myself down when hunting and spend more time glassing. And of course to really stop and look at things one needs to forget they are even using binoculars. The SLC's are now like looking through my own eyes so to speak.

An $8 set of gaskets made all the difference in the world.