The chickens are the first ones done. They look nicely smoked. Time to prepare the rest of the supper menu.

[Linked Image]

Then The pork is complete. The combination of the smoke, and the mop sauce on the spice rub gives a dark look. Beneath that bark is juicy smoked pork goodness.

[Linked Image]

The pork is pulled/chopped.

[Linked Image]

Dinner is served while the brisket continues

[Linked Image]

12 hours after it began the brisket has reached 188 degrees F. This was a really thick and fatty brisket (all the better) and the amount of juice it let loose when I cut into it was amazing. The groove around the cutting board didn�t hold it all. We captured this flavor in a quart jar to be used when the meat is reheated.

I cut it into meal sized chunks that (once cooled) can be vacuum sealed and frozen. The brisket can be reheated right in the sealer bags and sliced once warmed. I will divide the juice and freeze it as well to serve with the meat. This might be my best one yet. Its been a long day and I smell like a piece of smoked meat. I need a shower.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/newscouts/smokedmeats97_zps428ded97.jpg[/img]