Originally Posted by BWalker
Steve, your confusing race, nationality with culture.

Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by BWalker
Steve, your confusing race, nationality with culture.

Yes he is. My earlier statement had nothing to do with race.

No, one thing I never do is confuse anything with anything. You're confused, thinking that Canadians have any culture up here. This is the only culture Canadians got

[Linked Image]

There is no culture here, but there used to be. Canada is a barren wasteland. Do you know that in the 1700s, despite all the French people around here, you couldn't even get a decent bottle of wine?
---

[Linked Image]

We had culture once, but the Brits and the French showed up, brought fish and chips and Jesuits, and the country went to hell.

Oh, the Jesuits. I think many of us would like to forget them. "We'll civilize you! Your culture is backwards and evil. Merde! You really don't have any culture, but we'll help."

Steve said, "Hey Father, you know where "help" is in the dictionary? Right between hell and hepatitis!"

But wait, there's more! Time for a little residential school hu-m�r. Time now for a cultural exchange!

A man walked up to a Franciscan and a Jesuit and asked, "How many novenas must you say to get a Mercedes Benz?" The Franciscan asked, "What's a Mercedes Benz?" The Jesuit asked, "What's a novena?"

Culture? Are you kidding? An Augustinian, a Franciscan, and a Jesuit all died and were standing at the gate to heaven. Jesus asked each one, "If you could go back, what would you change"?

The Augustinian thought for a moment and said, "There's so much sin in the world. If I went back, I'd try and stop people from sinning so much."

The Franciscan thought for a bit too and said, "There's so much poverty in the world. If I went back, I'd try and get people to share more of their wealth with the poor."

The Jesuit looked at Jesus and replied, "If I went back, I'd change my doctor..."

Uh huh! So try this: A nun at a native school asked her students what they wanted to be when they grew up.

Suzy said, "I want to be a prostitute."

"What did you say?!" asked the nun, totally shocked.

"I said, I want to be a prostitute," Suzy repeated.

"Oh, thank heavens," said the nun. "I thought you said you wanted to be a Protestant!"
---

Here's some culture! Everybody loves to sing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SND3v0i9uhE

A Catholic boy and a Jewish boy were talking. The Catholic kid said, "My priest knows more than your rabbi." The Jewish boy said, "Of course he does, you tell him everything!"

Oh my, I think I just channeled Nelson, BC. smile

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]