I've got two, a blued 270 Win and a stainless in 30-06. Both of them were made in the last 5 years.

Both good shooters out of the box, 1.25 to 1.5 moa rifles. Free floated the 30-06 and its sub moa now. Restocked the 270 in a Boyds walnut and haven't fully got it sorted re bedding yet. Its still about the same as when it had the plastic stock, but a good solid rifle.

The finish on the stainless is rougher than the blued. But for the money they are a rock solid, hardy rifle.

Like Dan describes, I adjusted both my triggers myself and they are excellent light, crisp, creep free triggers.

Interestingly, the blued 270 has a lot of freebore, 0.330 from the case mouth to the rifling. Consequently, this rifle can consume some large charges of 4350 and 4831, and I have no trouble making accurate 150g handloads that exceed 3000fps. I am unsure if all their 270 have such a long throat, but mine does. Both mine have 23.5 inch barrels.

I read somewhere the 7x57 version also has a long throat and shoots 175g bullets rather well.