Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
We need to stay out of all middle eastern chit. Period!
ALL of those [bleep](kers hate us and no matter who we back we end up fighting them within the year yet we continue on expecting a different outcome.

Right now,,, all I see is mzzie's killing muzzie's and for the life of me I can't find anything wrong with that scenario.
Only thing better would be a good ol neuclear cleansing of the entire area.

^^^This^^^. +1000

Let's supply Israel with all the Nukes they need and let them do it right!

Israel is the only country in the Middle East that has declared war on us. It has repeatedly spied on us. It has sold technology we gave it to our enemies. It is an apartheid country that routinely violates human rights. We dismantled apartheid South Africa yet we prop up a more vicious version of it. Israel is not a democracy. Ashkenazi Jews running Israel are not related to Biblical Israelites. Israel propagandizes Americans with our own tax dollars. Israel is the true enemy of the USA in the Middle East.

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."
***WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co***

Other famous historical men knew of the destructive force of Ashkenazi Jews. Stupid Americans support them to the detriment of the USA.

If we had half a brain, we'd take back the nukes Eisenhower gave it. After all, Israel has God on its side. Why does it need goyim boys?

Last edited by SansSouci; 06/17/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***