For true, non printing and COMFORTABLE carry in a pocket, I have been more than pleased with my Kel Tec P3AT 380. I am not a big fan of the 3800 cartridge, but with Buffalo Bore +P+ ammo I get a chronographed 1125fps with thier 100gr HCFN bullet, and over 1200 with thier 90gr HP. I have four of the former, and three of the latter stacked, alternating, in my P3AT right now. For a real, POCKET gun I consider this to be a pretty decent option.

Most days, I am packing my 10mm full size 1911 or my 329PD 44 Magnum. But as dedicated as I am to 24/7/365 carry there ARE times when a pocket pistol really is the only real option for carry.

The next step up, but in my opinion just a hair too big for easy pocket carry, is Sherri's (asphaltangel) Kel Tec PF-9. Smallest, lightest and thinnest 9mm going as far as I know. Great trigger, super comfortable to pack, but it does not fit in my jeans pockets at all without showing.

Good luck in your search, I wish you lived close enough to come shoot our Kel Tec's. We really like them.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500