Originally Posted by Ringman
Hitler is not coming for you.

it's time to bring that balance back in line. Sometimes that line is hard to evaluate, but it's not all that hard if your an old guy.

Laws to control the take on the public resource are not tough to take,

No using dogs for bears. No using dogs for cats. No using lead for bird hunting. No using lead for big game hunting. Thumbhole stocks banned. Magazine capacity limited. No expanding broadheads. No lighted knocks. No rangefinded attached to a bow. No leg hold traps. Etc. Etc. When will optics be outlawed?

They want to control people, not nature.

Like I said, many of us (sportsman) support restrictions that keep our hunting seasons in place and opportunity high.

Many sportsman don't support the use of dogs for chasing bear, or lion. Personally I feel dogs are a necessity for lions, although many in Oregon, and Washington are taken without now. Almost as many as before the ban.

If the restrictions are self imposed by US (sportsman), and only for the good of the resource I'm usually a supporter. I never want to see those restrictions coming from initiative ballot. Like I said, drones aren't taken away for every use, just for scouting big game.

Do you think we should allow all new technology that comes down the pike for pursuing big game? If so, be prepared for a very short season structure in every state.

Remember these restrictions don't take away any rights, you can use them for other purposes if you desire too.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.