Thought that article on lessons learned was quite old and out of date. Believe those Rugers he was talking about were early generations of the RSM. Seem to recall a second or maybe third generation of the RSM coming out after the article, and they've been no more for a while now. Also, I take the quoted points, from the original post, in the context of his professional advice, reference clients. In that arena, he has quite a volume of experience to back up his formed opinion. I reckon if you're an African PH, you can dish out something different to a client if it suits you, and if you are a client who are at odds with Heath, you can look for a different PH having an opinion closer to your thinking.

My opinion, some here may be taking things way out of context, and whipping themselves up to the point noses are getting out of wack. Take such advice from professionals with a grain of salt in the context the advice was given.

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood