Reading this plus other forum threads on using a service while traveling with archery, pistols and rifles.

One need to remember that there are many individuals traveling to hunting destinations around the world.

For some of us we use a service to assist us with our travels. And some elect to not use a service, that's their call. As mentioned in the many postings some have great experiences using the services. Mine have all been very positive. My wife thinks the service is the cat's meow.

I have used and not used services while traveling with my rifles.

Value for Money, i will continue to use the VIP services while traveling in and through South Africa. It is money well spent.

If you do not like the service provider you are currently using, then i suggest that you find a different one for your next trip. Shop around. Some individuals are troublesome and they will have to look good and hard to find someone to handle there requests. I does not pay to be a pain in the A$$.

As laws continually are changing in our country plus foreign countries, one needs to travel a well informed as you can.

Instead of bashing one service vs another give it a rest. There are more customers than any one service can take care of.

Simple courtesy is to ask if they have time to schedule your flights and process your firearm permit. I like to talk on the telephone to see if my trip is scheduled and to select flight times. Plus to see if we have the time to make all the priorities happen. At this time i obtain phone number(s) and get names plus e-mail addresses and then follow up with an e-mail.

Remember to stick with a reputable firearm travel agency company to make your safari memorable.

If you schedule your own airline flights, then look for an outside agency to process your firearm permit. Some have been mentioned on here.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959