I'm waiting for my stock as well and this is what I received from McMillan...

Important EXPORT Notice:
Due to recent determinations at the US Department of State, McMillan Fiberglass Stocks now requires an export license to ship fiberglass stocks internationally. An export license may cost up to $250.00 US Funds. McMillan understands that there may be varying country requirements and wishes to make the export process as painless as possible, but you can use your own exporter.

To export out of the US you will need to purchase an export license and certain countries also require an import license, which we will need a copy of it. If an import license is not required, then a document must be signed stating so. The export license is usually valid for 1 year and it can be for one stock or for multiple stocks (open license) being shipped to the same address.

McMillan has an onsite export manager with experience in exporting internationally. Additionally, we have agreements with several international partners in various countries that can facilitate the export process.

They expect to have a Canadian importer in place in the next couple of weeks so hopefully stocks will start shipping North again.

Last edited by 604shooter; 09/04/14.