Sorry, but there is no "easy" way to call ducks....you get to call ducks the same way that you get to Carnagie hall:

Practice, practice, practice............. grin

Seriously, the way I learned was to get some 45 RPM records and cassette tapes (that gives you some idea as to how old I am! :o) and listen to them and try to imitate what I heard. I used to practice in my car driving to and from work (make sure your windows are rolled up, or you might get some interesting looks from fellow motorists)....that gave me about an hour of practice time a day. Later I would go to the local vacant lots in the spring when they were flooded from the spring thaw and the mallards were coming back; I'd take a couple of duck decoys and camo up and try and call them into my position....not too difficult, because they weren't being hunted at that time, so you get to see how they react to your calling (and just your calling!....no other outside influences, like other hunters). Then I went hunting and tried to call in some ducks.
I would try one of the newer CDs or DVDs to give you an idea, and then proceed from there. I will say that I don't call as much as I used to....I think ducks have become wary of calling (I hunt a managed area that is heavily hunted). I just give them a quack or two to start; hopefully they will see my decoys and turn and come in. As long as they are coming in, I shut up.....if they look like they are going off course, I'll give them a couple of quacks again or a hail call and see their reaction. If they continue to come in, but won't commit, I'll use the feed chuckle......I keep an eye on the flocks reaction; if they start to flare at any time I'm calling, I shut up and hope that the decoys are enough.
Anyway, that's my suggestion..........

"If you dog thinks you're the greatest, don't go seeking a second opinion!"