The Charles Daly semis from Turkey were decent guns with one serious flaw. The locking block was pot metal and was prone to breakage. The KBI folks demanded the guns at a certain price point, so Akkar cheapened the locking block to meet the price point. Charles Daly would replace them under warranty until they shut down.

A friend of mine bought one used for his son. It broke within three boxes of shells and sat in the closet for three years while we looked for parts. Samco Global brought a new and improved Akkar into the states, but the guns had no name recognition. Now Samco has bought the Charles Daly brand and is selling the guns at a higher price than KBI did, but the parts that broke are now forged steel and look likely to hold up. I just fitted a new locking block into the gun and it is shooting reliably. The locking block cost about $15, so it was worth fixing.

I would say that a KBI Charles Daly semi would be worth $150-$200 depending on condition and knowing that the parts that were likely to break are now available for a reasonable price.