Finally had a chance to shoot this drill.

I used a Ruger 77 MK II 223, shooting Black Hills Reman 52 grain HPs. Scope is a Leupold 8x.

In the field I generally use a kneeling position instead of unsupported sitting, so I went with kneeling using a hasty sling for the 5 MOA target. The 3 MOA I used a sitting position supported by a field expedient log, as I�m not a shooting stick guy.

Here are the results:
[Linked Image]

Ended up with a 15/20.

Here is the rifle (Yes I know the sling is on backwards, I just threw it on there for this shoot so I could use a hasty sling in kneeling):

[Linked Image]

I got everything shot in time, though I was running right up against the 15 seconds during the sitting and prone. The misses to the left on each of the 5, 3, and 2 MOA targets were all done during the 15 second timed event. Think I psyched myself out there with the reload. Had around 15 seconds left over during the 1 minute drill. Overall I�m fairly happy, especially considering that I haven�t shot much this summer/fall. Definitely see room for improvement in the offhand, and really need to work on my reloads under pressure.

I�ll certainly be using this drill for future practice. Thanks Carl!