I wasn't looking for anything in particular. The reloading section of any gun shop is usually where you'll find me. I wasn't thinking about my own component supplies, but what about others? I'm not an economist, but I wish that we were still trading with the Europeans as in previous years.

Years ago here, we used to get much more European made stuff - firearms, ammunition and components. This will probably raise the hackles of a few here, but I prefer Euro brass over Win/Fed/Rem.

I also got most of my 5.56, 7.62 NATO and 303 brass from sources here. More than enough for several lifetimes. It was one of the perks being an armourer in the service. smile

The only brass that I could use some more of is 444 and maybe 30-30. The thing with 30-30 is it always goes on sale this time of year, so I'll likely pick up a few hundred at $13 or $14 for 20.

Unrelated to the component problem, I've jus sent a query to a business in Alberta for a TC Contender rifle in 30-30. The last ten years or so I've gravitated toward single shots.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]