Originally Posted by GunGeek
In the 90's (can't remember which year) I took my mom to see Ray Charles. He was backed up by the Sacramento Symphony conduced by David Ogden Stiers (Maj. Charles Winchester). That was a HELL of a show, and Ray Charles was quite predictably brilliant.

Late '90's I saw The Steve Miller Band at Arco Arena in Sacramento on a New Years Eve. 3.5 hour show and Norton Buffalo was with them; they played everything.

Also in the '90's saw Styx, Bad Company, and Billy Squier all at one concert; got my money's worth at that show.

RUSH - 2012 Clockwork Angels tour, in Dallas. This was the concert they made the video at; hell of a show. Neil Peart did not one, but 3 drum solo's, each were different, and each were mind blowing.

1982 - The opening concert of Journey's "Escape" tour, with Loverboy.

Early 90's saw Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. I was never much of a fan, but I'd go to another Tom Petty concert in a New York Minute. That guy knows how to put on a show.

And just this past Cinco-de-Mayo, caught Sammy Hagar in Lake Tahoe. 67 years old and that guy didn't pull or miss a single note; great show, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Norton Buffalo was bad azz. Saw him a number of times. Wet Willie and Elvin Bishop also put on great shows.

Conduct is the best proof of character.