Before things dried up I was buying CCI and bricks of Blazer LR every time I went to my gun shop or Fleet Farm, along with 100s of CCI CB longs and shorts. As that started drying up I even bought a few bricks of Thunderbolts and Remington GBs. Even they are better than nothing and our boys don't seem to notice any problems with shooting them for their plinking.

During the time when things seemed to be turning prior to the big "dry up" I also bought 4 bricks of the Aquila 60 grain SS rounds to play around with, and 10 bricks of Aquila Super Colibri which I shoot more than anything else for pest control, quiet yard plinking at the cabin, and backyard fall squirrel and rabbit shooting for my canned garden brunswick stew. I have been giving some to my uncle and a few good friends when they need a box of 50. At this rate I anticipate needing more Super Colibri a lot sooner then any standard velocity rounds.

I have not seen .22 of any type on the shelves at FF in over 2 years now. I will get a lot more of the Aquila stuff when I find it again.