More bullets.
- The .30 cal rifle bullets are working fine at 2000 fps in my 300 Blackout, and at 2400-2500 fps in my 308. The one at the back right was recovered from a subsonic load; it penetrated about 18" of alder log, and only shed a little of the coating on the nose.
- The expanded bullet in front is from the loaded rounds in the center - 9mm 125gr Mihec mold, with modified shallow hollow point pins, 6.0gr WSF for ~1220 fps. This load needed aluminum gas checks to prevent leading with traditional bullet lube, but now the coating is completely intact around the base and bore contact surfaces with no bore fouling at all.
-The 200gr 10mm Mihec bullets on the left show how the hollow points get nicely coated too.
[Linked Image]

A bunch of gratuitous powder coated bullet pics, showing how the powder sticks to the bullets through the bore and into the target...

45 Auto huge hollow point
[Linked Image]

9mm Mihec w/ modified hollow point
[Linked Image]

300 Blackout subsonic
[Linked Image]

another 45 Auto
[Linked Image]

38 Special
[Linked Image]

35 Remington full power (left) and subsonic (right)
[img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/zthang43/Bang/molds/3520cal20rifle.jpg[/img]

I'll search for pics of more rifle bullets; don't have many because the bullets tend to come apart on impact with my backstop.