Shipping charges are completely outrageous! However the last thing I bought from them about 2 months ago only charged me like $6 so they might have come up with a solution.....I say "might".

My particular issue with the barrel is it was packed with crap, never cleaned on the inside by GM or by Knight. I have an idea, lets send out a filthy $220 barrel???? The second issue is the tight spot at the base of the barrel where it seats. Yea it's only about .001 or .002 tighter but think about it this way, if I load a conical bullet at 5 degrees and it warms to 50 the bullet will most likely fall out of the barrel, let alone come off the charge = not good. When talking to Branch he told me the barrel is not repairable, Knight should refund or replace, Knight won't however they are the one that sold it to me.

Knight is playing the blame game over customer service on this, and other orders I've placed during the last 2 years have been a joke. Once we traded 3 times for them to get it right. Now the rifles are good quality, but the CS is like fecal material from a menstruating hog.

Could it be worse, well yea, but it still is an issue....

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.