You know what's funny, I was looking for a good 375H&H when my 9.3x62 fell into my lap. I was at a local freelance gun rag writers house and he was showing me some of his beautiful rifles. I was mainly looking at his pre 64 model 70's and the question came up about dangerous game guns and 375's. He said he has something "almost as good. It's been to Africa and has some dangerous game under it's belt". I asked what it was and he said, "you may have never heard of it before, but it is a wonderful 9.3x62mm". "There is a problem with it though". I asked what?? It looks like a very nice rifle. He said, "It thinks it's a damn varmint rifle grin..., It makes my 222 look bad". I said that doesn't sound like a problem to me grin. Overall, I am extremely happy with my 9.3x62mm. I did, however, feel as if it was a little overkill on the cow elk I posted a picture of earlier. I know that bullet kept going and going sick.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA