Originally Posted by safariman
Well, I got to handle and look this rifle over for a few minutes today. What a beauty! Nary a mark or wear indication upon it. Photos (13 of them, lots of detail and angles) have been sent to those who requested them. I will try to a post a couple of them up here soon as well. I have to get them from my I-phone to my computer and then onto photobucket. Not up to all of that right now.

Serial number, for those who wish to know, is 5609XX

Rifle has unused target blocks only for sighting arraingments. No sights. Scope mounting screws do not look to have ever been touched by a screwdriver. Very wide forend with sling adjuster and position shooting type sling attachment. 26 inch bull barrel. Zero bluing loss anywhere including the bolt, extractor, raceways, muzzle, floorplate etc. no finish loss on the stock save for a couple of VERY minor handling marks that would dissapear with some Old English but I nor the rifle's owner are going to attempt to cover the only and very insignificant marks.

I hope that one of the great fellows here at the 'fire gets to add this to his collection.

That's nice of you to try to help a buddy out in selling this. It was manufactured in 1962 according to Rule. Late 62 in fact. Somehow, your always off on your DOM???? No biggie as it's only 1 year. I look forward to seeing some pics. If winpoor ends up buying it, I'm sure he'll post some regardless. Good luck with your sale. Sounds like a nice one. Did you check to see if it had a "T" stamped on the trigger?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA