Originally Posted by TomA
Saddlering, the price I paid for the broadhead has nothing to do with it's effectiveness. If it puts a 2 1/4 inch hole through a deer it did it's job. Everybody has their own opinion of what they prefer and why but the same can be said for rifles and calibers and so on.

I have been bow hunting for over 45 years and have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't. I normally shoot a regular compound bow (Bowtech Destroyer LE) but my for these small bodied Texas deer and popup blind I prefer a crossbow. My broadhead choice for over 30 years has been a Muzzy 4 blade, 130 grain. Have taken deer, pigs, black bear, elk and so on.

With the speed of todays crossbows, about any sharp balanced broadhead will get the job done. Point being that I sharpen, spin balance and zero with these broadheads and believe they are about as good as the $13.99 Rage, Tom

I am curious about a couple things here.
What is the actual point of this thread?
What does it have to do with the Savage subject?
And you put out a situation and then get very defensive when someone questions your line of reasoning. Not trying to antagonize, just trying to make sense of this whole line of thought.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5