So I got this pedersoli 1874 pattern in 40/65. Had the Shiloh thing and all those other high dollar rigs. Ya good guns, but You typically carry a spare bullet. I won't say what You use that bullet for after You put a scratch in the gun , but I think You all know :p. So I figured get a used, but in good shape pedersoli, then a scratch is just a scratch. Having said that I thought I'd see if there was even a lick of accuracy to be had. Tried a few loads. Stumbled by shear happenstance onto this in pic. Only loaded 5 cause I had pulling SPG coated stuff if the loads a total flop. Ya well at 75 yds with as good as my ole eyes can do with a peep, 4 beside the dime, one high right after an adjustment to zero it. My God I have sako's that won't do better. That being said I MUST[U][/U] scope this thing. I've looked at Malcolm. Can someone, anyone point me to what they know to be a good solid scope/mount set up? If it's that good with a peep look out world if I can get er scoped. I surely would like feed back as to the good, bad, ugly.

Thank You
[Linked Image]

"Words may show a man's wit, but actions his meaning"
B. Franklin