Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I opened every single one of these boxes and didn't find a single one that failed to properly track. cool

Personally shot every one and tested every one.

Don't you owe me a broken 2.5-8X36mm VX3 to test??

Emotion goes many ways. cool

WOW.... I guess you deserve a cookie... Thanks for solidifying the emotional comment...

If Leupy made a better product than what I own now I'd own them... If somebody else made something better I'd own those... I've given Leupold a run... Tried to like em... They don't last for ME... They may work for everyone else on the planet but if I can't use them then they are of no use to me and I will share MY experiences with them as I wish...

If Leupy's were such great scopes why would a guy have to install a worthless reticle and cheesey (not to be confused with Cheetohs) 1/3 MOA turrets to pimp them... The product can't stand on its own...It's not good enough for Captain Spray Tan to use as is... Shocking...

I don't owe you, or anyone else for that matter, anything at all... I was lucky enough to trip the VX3 before it fell apart... I do have a Mark 4 fixed 6x on the way to satisfy my curiosity on just how far a 6x will take me... If it happens to chit the bed before I'm done with it you are more than welcome to have it... Though the fixed 4's were pretty tough so don't hold your breathe... I'd hate to see you get red in the face.... Oh wait...