JDK,

I am a newbie getting back into archery after 20+ years so my opinion may be totally worthless or more apropos to your situation. smile

I'm a LED/RH shooter and have done fine all my life. Guess I learned to adapt. That includes scopes, iron sights, peeps, wing shooting, etc. On guns with open sights I just learned to shut my left eye at the last second and I seem to do fine.

The only thing I find my self shooting 'left eyed' is handguns. If I just bring them up instinctively to aim I always end up shooting left eyed.

Regarding bows, I got mine right before Christmas and already have zero problems attaining hunting level accuracy even to 40 yards, so far. I am using a peep and a Black Gold Ambush Ascent sight. Obviously, I continue to practice from different positions trying to develop a rock solid muscle memory for those times (hopefully!) when the big buck or elk steps out and my heart is going triple time!

I guess it depends on how 'ambi' you feel you are. I play guitar (lots of LH Action going on there!) but still didn't feel comfortable with the idea of trying to learn to shoot a bow left handed. What I'm saying is, IMHO, you'll be just fine with your RH bow.

Just one guys (newbie) opinion...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...