I have owned a SAM7R and spent a little time firing an Arsenal SA93. Both are nice AK's. They probably came out of the same factory built with the same tools. I personally didn't see anything about the SA93 that made it a better rifle. Both were milled receiver rifles with about the same degree of fit and finish which is excellent for an AK-47. Neither operated any different or smoother than the other nor could I see any difference in accuracy from one to the other. One is neutered in a post ban configuration which will cost about $500 to have corrected if you desired and the other one isn't, it's ready to go out of the box.

Now, if money was an issue the Arsenal SA93 can be had at a better price and a minty SA93 would be a bargain in a milled rifle. Here is a perfect example: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=464819542

If you laid both rifles in front of me and asked which one I wanted I would pick the SAM7R every time and I think the vast majority of people would too. When I got ready to sell my SAM7R the owner of the Arsenal SA93 that I had shot a little tried to trade his SA93 with cash to boot for my SAM7R but I didn't do it. It wasn't so much that I didn't like his rifle it was that A. at the time I wanted out of AK-47's and B. if I ever got back into them I wanted stamped and not milled rifles from now on. At that time Arsenal USA had ceased importing milled rifles and was concentrating on the SLR and SGL lines of stamped rifles. When they did that the used Arsenal milled rifle prices went through the roof for about a year and I cashed in.

I'm personally not a big fan of milled rifles anymore anyway. Right now I'm down to one AK-47, an Arsenal SGL-20 which fills my needs and wants perfectly.

The OP asked for a realistic price (market value) on an Arsenal SA93 and I gave that, even showed examples. Now, I know you like your rifle but, can you show me one example of one Arsenal SA93 that sold for the $1500 you say it's worth? Probably not. Sometimes we let enthusiasm cloud our better judgement.