Pete is this the same sniper that has the official longest shot as well?

The Phrase " confirmed kills" is not a very deliberate means of creating a tally. I'm sure plenty of the enemy targets shot that manage to crawl away and hide eventually die. Further more, It's not as if they send in a team to check on the results of every shot.

I would not doubt that the amount of kills number in the hundreds for ordinary day in day out snipers. They are in a target rich environment many times.

The article says he hit 90 in a single day. The remaining 9 years and 364 days must have been pretty slow by that measure! I'll venture a guess this guy pulled the trigger over a thousand times in a decade.

If you ever find the story of the Brit that picked off the Taliban army bearing down on a cornered group of American soldiers from over 3k's away it's a brilliant read. Neither the Taliban nor the Americans could figure out how the taliban solders were being picked off one after another. The Brit and the spotter together ran the numbers and picked off the entire group allowing the Americans pinned down to escape.

All the countries involved have supported and helped one another for a very long time over there. It's not Just America, the UK Australians etc. they have all done a great job as a single team.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)